Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone I am really bad at this but have been busy. But now that I am done for the semester I have some time to update you all on what has been happening.
It was a good semester and I feel I did well.   I have some wine that I am making at my home and it is progressing very nicely.  The red wine is almost ready to bottle.  The Chardonnay on the other hand still has a lot of malolactic acid and is also really acidic.  So it probably will not be ready to drink for at least five to seven years.  But oh well that is how a lot of the wines in the walla walla valley are going to turn out due to the weather and how the grapes were just not getting there before it got cold.
I am looking forward to the next semester and the new year.  I have a new years resolutions list going to help make changes I feel I need to make in my life.  This will probably be the last time a post a blog before christmas and even the new year so I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment