Monday, September 6, 2010

Wine of course


So i have decided that before I become busy with with moving, work, and school I would talk a little about what wine means to  me.
Wine is an expression of art, one that requires sunlight, water and love to create.
It is romance, love and laughter.
Good wine is a result of hard work and stewardship of the grape and the vine.
Wine is a hot sunny day on the deck and reading a good book.
Wine is an adventure, one that with imagination will take you to where that wine was made.
Wine is a romantic evening with your lover.
It is a product of the elements: earth, air, fire, water, and human life.
Wine is a means of bringing people together, and a means of making connections with other people.
Wine is an overall expression of joy sought and found by many.
A glass of wine is like a sunset, graceful and beautiful in many ways.
The beauty of nature from the streams and forests can be found in a glass of wine.
The smell of the vineyard is like inhaling birth.
Wine is my love affair it is my world and my life.
I would like to hear about something you all have a passion in and what that passion means to you.  So if you wish to please go ahead and compose an email to me so i can read all about it.  The best way to email me is though facebook email.

No comments:

Post a Comment